- How to Choose the Right Water Heater for Your Home View Article
- Common Causes of Clogged Drains: How to Prevent Them View Article
- How Do Leak Detection Systems Work? View Article
- Finding the Right Slab Leak Detection Company View Article
- What To Do if You Suspect a Slab Leak View Article
- Consequences of Slab Leak Foundation Damage View Article
- How to Detect a Slab Leak View Article
- 4 Important Tools for Detecting a Gas Leak View Article
What Are the Symptoms and Causes of a Patio Leak?
Before a patio leak begins to be a big problem, there are usually small signs. If you catch these signs in time, you may be able to fix the cracks without calling a professional company. Below are some common signs that you should be constantly looking out for:
- Mold growth
The Patio Leak Detection Process
You can complete a patio leak detection all on your own with a few easy steps. Use the information below as a guide to help you observe before calling a professional:
- Look for areas of visual blemishes. This includes any of the above signs and symptoms, as well as any powdery or crumbly looking spots.
- Check for unevenness. Is one side of your patio higher than the other? Is it by a lot or only a little? You can even use a level to check this if it is hard to visually see.
3. Observe for pooling water. There should not be any unexplained water on your patio.
4. Make sure to look near the interior wall, nearest to the patio. If the concrete was poured incorrectly and not deep enough, it can cause leaks. This type of leak is taken very seriously because it can harm your home’s foundation.
Pass the Problem to the Patio Professionals
At Texas Green Plumbing in Richardson, Texas, our staff’s first priority is you. We are both knowledgeable in how to detect leaks, as well as how to repair them. We also pride ourselves in delivering honest advice and reliable service to each and every customer we come in contact with. Give us a call today at (972) 498-1047 to learn more information about our patio leak detection services.
Honest, upfront, and as professional as they come. I will be using Texas Green anytime I have an issue that requires a plumbing company and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for honest and caring professionals.Roman F.
Could not have had a better experience with Texas Green Plumbing. Eli and Terry came out to look at an issue we were having with a sink/faucet. Literally the nicest people and we will definitely be requesting them specifically from now on. We have never had a negative experience with this company and would recommend them to anyone.Mary B.
Amber was amazing and helpful setting me up, the Techs (Kyle & Josh) were very professional, and importantly the fees cost/labor were much more reasonable compared to others I have spoken to.
Highly recommend!Dau N.
Awesome response time. I called them one morning due to a backed up shower drain causing that occurred the day we were scheduled to leave on vacation and they were able to get someone available within hours so we didn’t have to cancel our plans.Tyler F.
This is a great company to use. They worked around my schedule as I work from home. The plumber communicated with us what he did and he was super professional. Unfortunately I did not get his name, but he was awesome. Also, a shoutout to Amber at the office. She is so kind. She called me letting me know when they were coming and answered my questions when I called in.Lynnea B.
Aaron and Michael did a fantastic job and were very professional! The team did a bang up job explaining the process and why the solution they recommended was the best choice. They were efficient and worked diligently to get the job done and minimize water being turned off to the house. Thank you!Ken H.
I had 2 sinks with drainage problems in my new home. Upstairs bathroom sink just needed the seal reset. The kitchen sink had several leaks and they gave me several options for repairs at each point. They also figured out the drainage problem as being a grease clog. I have several fans set up to help deal with the smell, but now the sink drains and there are no more leaks!Patrick T.
We have used Texas Green Plumbing in the past to fix our hot water heaters and they were fantastic. The entire process took less than 15 minutes. He saved me so much time and money!Kala E.
I went on YouTube to see if I can get an understanding of why there could be water in my outside meter box and found a video by Mr. Roger. The City said it was my responsibility so I decided to call TGP the next day. Amber and Aaron were polite and professional. The leak was fixed just in time before all the rain we received this week. The cost seemed reasonable. Thank you so much.Yvonne A.
Over 20 Years Plumbing Experience
Our plumbers are specialists in specific areas such as water systems, remodeling, backflow services, sewer systems, repipes and reroutes. We also specialize in septic systems, septic pumping and septic certification.
That’s why you can depend on us for all your plumbing needs. Our plumbers can do all jobs big and small so no matter what the job give us a call. We care about getting the job done right! That’s why our plumbers will always go the extra mile!