Piece of mind for only $14.95/month
Become a member of The Green Star Club and be saved from the problem of plumbing issues in your home! Get your drain unclogged for FREE and a complete house flood prevention inspection each year.
- 1 Free Drain Stoppage Clearing - Clearing of clogged drain with cable (some restrictions apply)
- Flood Prevention Inspection - Inspection for leaks that could cost hundreds of dollars in wasted water with dye test of toilets
- Garbage disposal inspection for proper operation
- Whole house sink inspection for proper operation
- Whole house faucet tests for proper operation
- Visual inspection of all shut-off valves to ensure there is no visible corrosion or calcification
- Water quality analysis of hardness and chlorine levels
- Whole house faucet aerator check for calcification, corrosion and water flow
- Visual inspection of all piping for leaks and corrosion to identify potential future leaks
- Camera inspection of sewer main
- Washing machine hose check for material flexibility, integrity, and to identify any potential burst points
- Annual manufacturer recommended maintenance on water heater
- Flow test of the entire drainage system to ensure there are no drainage issues
- Waived Service Evaluation Fee
- 10% off any water heater installation up to $250 off
- 10% off any plumbing repair up to $250 off
- 10% off any water filtration up to $250 off
Customer is responsible for any additional service work provided outside the scope of Green Star Club plan. The condition of the plumbing systems will be reported at the time of maintenance service, but does not imply any warranties on performance in the future. Customers must have an accessible clean out at ground level. Roof access is excluded. In the event a drain cannot be cleared with a cable; hydro jetting may be necessary to unclog the stoppage at an additional cost. The Green Star Club member is limited to 1 stoppage per year, this does not cover abuse, foreign objects, roots, broken or collapsed lines. And any access other than an approved ground level cleanout will be an additional cost.
Services provided during standard operating hours. The Green Star Club does not apply to tenant occupied homes or commercial businesses. Valid on single family, owner occupied homes only. Not valid with any other coupons or discounts. No portion of this agreement is refundable for non–performance.
Texas Green Plumbing will renew month to month unless cancelled by either party in writing with 30 days’ notice. In the event customer cancels the monthly plan prior to one year, outstanding balance will be charged to the authorized card indicated or all discounts club, provided services will be due. Texas Green Plumbing will discontinue service at any time in the event of non–payment by customer. **Monthly amounts must be paid by credit/debit card.
Texas Green Plumbing offers their “Customer Satisfaction Fulfillment System” with all services, if there are any concerns with service provided please contact the local office, if any slander occurs in the form of online reviews, legal action will be taken for damages.
Skilled and Trained
Before a technician is given our uniform, they must complete our very own rigorous training.
Homes Treated With Respect
We believe that every house should be treated as if it was our own. We won't leave you with a mess!
Checked and Tested
Our technicians are each background checked and drug tested. We hire and train only the best.