- How to Choose the Right Water Heater for Your Home View Article
- Common Causes of Clogged Drains: How to Prevent Them View Article
- How Do Leak Detection Systems Work? View Article
- Finding the Right Slab Leak Detection Company View Article
- What To Do if You Suspect a Slab Leak View Article
- Consequences of Slab Leak Foundation Damage View Article
- How to Detect a Slab Leak View Article
- 4 Important Tools for Detecting a Gas Leak View Article
The Types of Irrigation Systems
There is not just one singular type of irrigation system because every home is different, and each homeowner has different needs. Some people only want their lawn watered, while others are looking to have an irrigation system installed in their lawn and garden. Below are some of the most common types of irrigation systems, as well as each system’s unique functions:
- Surface irrigation. An example of a common surface irrigation system is a hose connected to a sprinkler.
- Sprinkler system. This is a great way for homeowners to water their lawns and be able to choose which areas should be watered, and which should not. It also allows a person to turn on and off the water when they want.
- Drip irrigation. This system relies on tubing near the garden to release water directly above the plants’ roots, ensuring that each individual plant is watered.
- Blended irrigation. A blended irrigation system is using more than one of the irrigation systems mentioned above. One common blended irrigation system is the combination of in-ground sprinklers and drip irrigation, so that a homeowner can choose to care for different areas of vegetation in different ways.
Signs You Have an Irrigation System Leak
It may be hard to positively identify whether or not you have an irrigation system leak. However, if you start to see any of the below signs when your irrigation system is in use, it may be time to seek out a professional leak detection company, like Texas Green Plumbing:
- Non-stop water coming from the sprinkler
- There is a spike in your water bill
- You find soggy areas in your yard that never seem to dry up
- There is mold or mildew growth in your grass
- Dirty water comes out of the sprinklers
- Part of your yard seems sunken in
- Water bubbles up from the ground when your irrigation system is activated
Trust Texas Green Plumbing’s System
Texas Green Plumbing in Richardson, Texas understands how important your yard is to you. That is why we offer professional irrigation system leak detection services to any individual having trouble with their system. Contact us at (972) 498-1047 to schedule your appointment today, before your plants and grass face the consequences!
Honest, upfront, and as professional as they come. I will be using Texas Green anytime I have an issue that requires a plumbing company and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for honest and caring professionals.Roman F.
Could not have had a better experience with Texas Green Plumbing. Eli and Terry came out to look at an issue we were having with a sink/faucet. Literally the nicest people and we will definitely be requesting them specifically from now on. We have never had a negative experience with this company and would recommend them to anyone.Mary B.
Amber was amazing and helpful setting me up, the Techs (Kyle & Josh) were very professional, and importantly the fees cost/labor were much more reasonable compared to others I have spoken to.
Highly recommend!Dau N.
Awesome response time. I called them one morning due to a backed up shower drain causing that occurred the day we were scheduled to leave on vacation and they were able to get someone available within hours so we didn’t have to cancel our plans.Tyler F.
This is a great company to use. They worked around my schedule as I work from home. The plumber communicated with us what he did and he was super professional. Unfortunately I did not get his name, but he was awesome. Also, a shoutout to Amber at the office. She is so kind. She called me letting me know when they were coming and answered my questions when I called in.Lynnea B.
Aaron and Michael did a fantastic job and were very professional! The team did a bang up job explaining the process and why the solution they recommended was the best choice. They were efficient and worked diligently to get the job done and minimize water being turned off to the house. Thank you!Ken H.
I had 2 sinks with drainage problems in my new home. Upstairs bathroom sink just needed the seal reset. The kitchen sink had several leaks and they gave me several options for repairs at each point. They also figured out the drainage problem as being a grease clog. I have several fans set up to help deal with the smell, but now the sink drains and there are no more leaks!Patrick T.
We have used Texas Green Plumbing in the past to fix our hot water heaters and they were fantastic. The entire process took less than 15 minutes. He saved me so much time and money!Kala E.
I went on YouTube to see if I can get an understanding of why there could be water in my outside meter box and found a video by Mr. Roger. The City said it was my responsibility so I decided to call TGP the next day. Amber and Aaron were polite and professional. The leak was fixed just in time before all the rain we received this week. The cost seemed reasonable. Thank you so much.Yvonne A.
Over 20 Years Plumbing Experience
Our plumbers are specialists in specific areas such as water systems, remodeling, backflow services, sewer systems, repipes and reroutes. We also specialize in septic systems, septic pumping and septic certification.
That’s why you can depend on us for all your plumbing needs. Our plumbers can do all jobs big and small so no matter what the job give us a call. We care about getting the job done right! That’s why our plumbers will always go the extra mile!