Addison Leak Detection & Repair
Water leaks can be a major problem for your home. They can damage your property and increase your water bills. If you suspect that you have a leak, call Texas Green Plumbing right away.
We offer leak detection and repair services. Our plumbers are highly trained and experienced, and we use the latest technology to find and fix leaks quickly and efficiently.
If you have a leak, call (972) 498-1047 to meet with our Richardson plumbers.
Signs of a Water Leak
Water leaks can be difficult to detect, especially if they are behind walls or under the floor. However, some indicators can help you determine whether you have a leak.
Some common signs of a water leak include:
- Musty smell - Water leaks can cause mold and mildew to grow, which can produce a musty smell.
- Low water pressure – A leak means water is escaping your pipes, and less is coming out of the faucet.
- Wet Spots on the Floor – Water leaks can pool, creating wet spots.
- Higher Than Normal Water Bill – Even a small leak can waste a lot of water, causing your bills to increase.
- Water Stains on the Walls or Ceiling – Leaks often result in stains on the walls or ceiling.
How to Prevent Water Leaks
To help keep your pipes from leaking, you should:
- Fix leaks right away.
Even a small leak can cause property damage.
- Install a water leak detection system.
These systems can alert you to a leak before it becomes a major problem.
- Inspect your plumbing system regularly.
We can perform regular maintenance on your plumbing. Our team knows how to look for signs of a leak and fix the problem right away.
- Be careful what you put down the drain.
Avoid putting grease, oil, and other substances down the drain, as they can clog your pipes and cause a leak. Chemical drain cleaners can also damage your pipes.
Why Choose Texas Green Plumbing?
When you hire us, you can expect:
- Quality work - We use the highest quality materials and equipment, and we stand behind our work.
- Fast, reliable service - We arrive on time, in uniform, and ready to work. Our team can quickly diagnose a leak and give you an accurate estimate for the cost of the repair. We then fix the problem as quickly as possible, letting you get back to your normal routine.
- Exceptional customer service - We treat you and your home with respect, and we will always go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. Our company also offers 24/7 emergency service. You can call us anytime, day or night, for all of your plumbing needs.
Our Addison leak repair professionals are standing by, so contact us online right away.
Skilled and Trained
Before a technician is given our uniform, they must complete our very own rigorous training.
Homes Treated With Respect
We believe that every house should be treated as if it was our own. We won't leave you with a mess!
Checked and Tested
Our technicians are each background checked and drug tested. We hire and train only the best.