- How Do Leak Detection Systems Work? View Article
- Finding the Right Slab Leak Detection Company View Article
- What To Do if You Suspect a Slab Leak View Article
- Consequences of Slab Leak Foundation Damage View Article
- How to Detect a Slab Leak View Article
- 4 Important Tools for Detecting a Gas Leak View Article
- The Importance of a Sewer Line Inspection View Article
- Residential Plumbing Problems to Watch Out For View Article
The Process of Water Line Replacement
- The initial step to water line replacement is a thorough inspection to determine how deep the excavation needs to be. We then excavate from your house to the curb, ensuring to dig below your city’s frost line. This is so your pipes do not burst in colder weather.
- Once a trench is dug, we then level out the excavation site using a protection bed. We can use sifted soil or sand, so as not to disturb the piping in any way.
- We then turn off your water and remove the old line, replacing it with the new line. We either use a copper or PEX line during replacement.
- Finally, once the water line replacement has been completed, we then replace the dirt we initially excavated. You can now enjoy your new water line!
How Long Does It Take to Get a Water Line Replacement
A main water line replacement requires excavation of the old line, which means that the replacement services could take up to two days. This depends on factors like how long your main line is, the location of your water line, etc.
How Much Does It Cost to Get a Water Line Replacement
The average cost of a main water line replacement can be anywhere from $2,500 to $5,000. The factors that determine the exact cost of replacing a water line are the location of the break, access and depth of the pipes, etc.
We Do More Than Water Line Replacement in Richardson, TX
Texas Green Plumbing is a professional plumbing company more than equipped to handle all of your water line replacement needs. With a team of individuals who are both experienced and passionate about helping clients with any and every plumbing issue imaginable, we would be happy to help you. Contact us today at (972) 498-1047 to schedule your water line replacement appointment.
Honest, upfront, and as professional as they come. I will be using Texas Green anytime I have an issue that requires a plumbing company and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for honest and caring professionals.Roman F.
Could not have had a better experience with Texas Green Plumbing. Eli and Terry came out to look at an issue we were having with a sink/faucet. Literally the nicest people and we will definitely be requesting them specifically from now on. We have never had a negative experience with this company and would recommend them to anyone.Mary B.
Amber was amazing and helpful setting me up, the Techs (Kyle & Josh) were very professional, and importantly the fees cost/labor were much more reasonable compared to others I have spoken to.
Highly recommend!Dau N.
Awesome response time. I called them one morning due to a backed up shower drain causing that occurred the day we were scheduled to leave on vacation and they were able to get someone available within hours so we didn’t have to cancel our plans.Tyler F.
This is a great company to use. They worked around my schedule as I work from home. The plumber communicated with us what he did and he was super professional. Unfortunately I did not get his name, but he was awesome. Also, a shoutout to Amber at the office. She is so kind. She called me letting me know when they were coming and answered my questions when I called in.Lynnea B.
Aaron and Michael did a fantastic job and were very professional! The team did a bang up job explaining the process and why the solution they recommended was the best choice. They were efficient and worked diligently to get the job done and minimize water being turned off to the house. Thank you!Ken H.
I had 2 sinks with drainage problems in my new home. Upstairs bathroom sink just needed the seal reset. The kitchen sink had several leaks and they gave me several options for repairs at each point. They also figured out the drainage problem as being a grease clog. I have several fans set up to help deal with the smell, but now the sink drains and there are no more leaks!Patrick T.
We have used Texas Green Plumbing in the past to fix our hot water heaters and they were fantastic. The entire process took less than 15 minutes. He saved me so much time and money!Kala E.
I went on YouTube to see if I can get an understanding of why there could be water in my outside meter box and found a video by Mr. Roger. The City said it was my responsibility so I decided to call TGP the next day. Amber and Aaron were polite and professional. The leak was fixed just in time before all the rain we received this week. The cost seemed reasonable. Thank you so much.Yvonne A.
Over 20 Years Plumbing Experience
Our plumbers are specialists in specific areas such as water systems, remodeling, backflow services, sewer systems, repipes and reroutes. We also specialize in septic systems, septic pumping and septic certification.
That’s why you can depend on us for all your plumbing needs. Our plumbers can do all jobs big and small so no matter what the job give us a call. We care about getting the job done right! That’s why our plumbers will always go the extra mile!