- How Do Leak Detection Systems Work? View Article
- Finding the Right Slab Leak Detection Company View Article
- What To Do if You Suspect a Slab Leak View Article
- Consequences of Slab Leak Foundation Damage View Article
- How to Detect a Slab Leak View Article
- 4 Important Tools for Detecting a Gas Leak View Article
- The Importance of a Sewer Line Inspection View Article
- Residential Plumbing Problems to Watch Out For View Article
The Benefits of a New Shower or Bathtub
There are a handful of benefits to getting a new shower or bathtub installed in your bathroom, and it goes further than just better aesthetics (although, who doesn't like to show off a beautiful bathroom!). These include:
- It increase your home's value. This means if you are looking for a way to spruce up your home but not do a complete renovation, then a little bathroom project like shower or bathtub installation is perfect. It is also a great idea for homeowners looking to sell soon, and get the biggest bang for their buck.
- It saves you money in the long run. If you are already considering shower or bathtub installation, there is most likely something already wrong with these fixtures. The longer that you wait and allow them to deteriorate, the more long-term issues you may cause. For example, if your shower is leaking and you wait to get a new one installed, you may be facing a mold problem as well.
- It can increase space. Is your shower too small? When you install the newer shower or bathtub, you can choose one that is the optimal size for you.
- You have eco-friendly options. Nowadays, there are so many options you have to choose from when deciding on new bathroom fixtures. You can even get fixtures that are made of 100% recycled material, or ones that are energy-efficient. Your choices are endless!
- The aesthetic. Your home should reflect your tastes, and your bathroom is no exception to this rule.
How Long Does the Installation Process Take?
The process of installing new fixtures all depends on the size of the fixture, and the materials used. For example, if you are trying to get a new shower installed and plan on using custom tile, this will take longer compared to using a ready-made shower pan. However, below outlines the average time is takes to install both of these bathroom fixtures:
Shower installation: 3-4 hours
Bathtub installation: 6-9 hours
Texas Green in Richardson, TX Is the Leading Team
Our team at Texas Green would be honored to help turn your dream bathroom into reality. We work with a number of great, different, eco-friendly brands and would be more than happy to give you advice about what we think would be best for your unique bathroom. For more information about our shower and bathroom installation services, give us a call at (972) 498-1047. We look forward to working with you!
Honest, upfront, and as professional as they come. I will be using Texas Green anytime I have an issue that requires a plumbing company and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for honest and caring professionals.Roman F.
Could not have had a better experience with Texas Green Plumbing. Eli and Terry came out to look at an issue we were having with a sink/faucet. Literally the nicest people and we will definitely be requesting them specifically from now on. We have never had a negative experience with this company and would recommend them to anyone.Mary B.
Amber was amazing and helpful setting me up, the Techs (Kyle & Josh) were very professional, and importantly the fees cost/labor were much more reasonable compared to others I have spoken to.
Highly recommend!Dau N.
Awesome response time. I called them one morning due to a backed up shower drain causing that occurred the day we were scheduled to leave on vacation and they were able to get someone available within hours so we didn’t have to cancel our plans.Tyler F.
This is a great company to use. They worked around my schedule as I work from home. The plumber communicated with us what he did and he was super professional. Unfortunately I did not get his name, but he was awesome. Also, a shoutout to Amber at the office. She is so kind. She called me letting me know when they were coming and answered my questions when I called in.Lynnea B.
Aaron and Michael did a fantastic job and were very professional! The team did a bang up job explaining the process and why the solution they recommended was the best choice. They were efficient and worked diligently to get the job done and minimize water being turned off to the house. Thank you!Ken H.
I had 2 sinks with drainage problems in my new home. Upstairs bathroom sink just needed the seal reset. The kitchen sink had several leaks and they gave me several options for repairs at each point. They also figured out the drainage problem as being a grease clog. I have several fans set up to help deal with the smell, but now the sink drains and there are no more leaks!Patrick T.
We have used Texas Green Plumbing in the past to fix our hot water heaters and they were fantastic. The entire process took less than 15 minutes. He saved me so much time and money!Kala E.
I went on YouTube to see if I can get an understanding of why there could be water in my outside meter box and found a video by Mr. Roger. The City said it was my responsibility so I decided to call TGP the next day. Amber and Aaron were polite and professional. The leak was fixed just in time before all the rain we received this week. The cost seemed reasonable. Thank you so much.Yvonne A.
Over 20 Years Plumbing Experience
Our plumbers are specialists in specific areas such as water systems, remodeling, backflow services, sewer systems, repipes and reroutes. We also specialize in septic systems, septic pumping and septic certification.
That’s why you can depend on us for all your residential plumbing needs. Our plumbers can do all jobs big and small so no matter what the job give us a call. We care about getting the job done right! That’s why our plumbers will always go the extra mile!