A sewer water test is an easy way to guarantee that both your sewer, water, and gas lines are properly functioning without any additional leaks. Below are some added benefits of utilizing a sewer water test before buying a home:
- It can save you from buying a home that has more problems than you originally thought. We have had many horror story situations where individuals purchase a relatively new home without getting an inspection, and end up finding out months or years later that they have a serious sewer or water problem. Don’t let this happen to you!
- It lowers the treatment costs in the long-term. If you are a realtor and do not encourage your clients to get a sewer water test, you may be putting them at risk. If they purchase a home that is 10 years or older without completing the test, their sewer, water, or gas line may have an undetected leak. This can result in costly problems in the future.
- It will give you peace of mind. Get peace of mind that your house is in perfect shape before buying it and owning it for the long-haul.
- How Do Leak Detection Systems Work? View Article
- Finding the Right Slab Leak Detection Company View Article
- What To Do if You Suspect a Slab Leak View Article
- Consequences of Slab Leak Foundation Damage View Article
- How to Detect a Slab Leak View Article
- 4 Important Tools for Detecting a Gas Leak View Article
- The Importance of a Sewer Line Inspection View Article
- Residential Plumbing Problems to Watch Out For View Article
How Much Does a Sewer Water Test Cost?
A sewer water test is typically around $200. However, this can vary based on if the homeowner is looking for the professionals to also look at, for example, the gas lines. At Texas Green Plumbing, we are more than willing to look at the gas line as well and give you that peace of mind you deserve.
Texas Green Will Happily Intervene
Do not let your clients purchase a home without knowing that everything is functioning correctly first. Encourage individuals buying homes to get an initial sewer water test in addition to their home inspection, and ensure that your client will be happy with their purchase (without those unwanted surprises!) . Contact Texas Green Plumbing today at (972)-442-4101 to schedule your sewer water test appointment today.
Honest, upfront, and as professional as they come. I will be using Texas Green anytime I have an issue that requires a plumbing company and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for honest and caring professionals.Roman F.
Could not have had a better experience with Texas Green Plumbing. Eli and Terry came out to look at an issue we were having with a sink/faucet. Literally the nicest people and we will definitely be requesting them specifically from now on. We have never had a negative experience with this company and would recommend them to anyone.Mary B.
Amber was amazing and helpful setting me up, the Techs (Kyle & Josh) were very professional, and importantly the fees cost/labor were much more reasonable compared to others I have spoken to.
Highly recommend!Dau N.
Awesome response time. I called them one morning due to a backed up shower drain causing that occurred the day we were scheduled to leave on vacation and they were able to get someone available within hours so we didn’t have to cancel our plans.Tyler F.
This is a great company to use. They worked around my schedule as I work from home. The plumber communicated with us what he did and he was super professional. Unfortunately I did not get his name, but he was awesome. Also, a shoutout to Amber at the office. She is so kind. She called me letting me know when they were coming and answered my questions when I called in.Lynnea B.
Aaron and Michael did a fantastic job and were very professional! The team did a bang up job explaining the process and why the solution they recommended was the best choice. They were efficient and worked diligently to get the job done and minimize water being turned off to the house. Thank you!Ken H.
I had 2 sinks with drainage problems in my new home. Upstairs bathroom sink just needed the seal reset. The kitchen sink had several leaks and they gave me several options for repairs at each point. They also figured out the drainage problem as being a grease clog. I have several fans set up to help deal with the smell, but now the sink drains and there are no more leaks!Patrick T.
We have used Texas Green Plumbing in the past to fix our hot water heaters and they were fantastic. The entire process took less than 15 minutes. He saved me so much time and money!Kala E.
I went on YouTube to see if I can get an understanding of why there could be water in my outside meter box and found a video by Mr. Roger. The City said it was my responsibility so I decided to call TGP the next day. Amber and Aaron were polite and professional. The leak was fixed just in time before all the rain we received this week. The cost seemed reasonable. Thank you so much.Yvonne A.
Our plumbers are specialists in specific areas such as water systems, remodeling, backflow services, sewer systems, repipes and reroutes. We also specialize in septic systems, septic pumping and septic certification.
That’s why you can depend on us for all your commercial or residential plumbing needs. Our plumbers can do all jobs big and small so no matter what the job give us a call. We care about getting the job done right! That’s why our plumbers will always go the extra mile!