Plumbing problems can ruin a home if you do not get them taken care of right away. Take a look at some common signs of plumbing problems and learn what the most common plumbing issues are, so you can take action to get them fixed immediately. The quicker you act, the more likely you can minimize the damage.
Signs of Plumbing Problems
Since you want to take care of any plumbing problems immediately, what should you look for?
- Leaking Water. This one is obvious, but look for even the smallest signs of drops coming from places they shouldn't be coming from. A dripping faucet is a problem, but it is not as big of a deal as a leaking pipe.
- Corroded Pipes. If you are in the middle of a home improvement project, take notice of any pipes you can see that you cannot normally see. Are they clean and healthy looking? Are they rusted? Take note of any corrosion. Replacing that pipe now can help prevent a major water leak later on.
- Blocked Pipes. If your toilet won't flush, or your garbage disposal is backed up, that is a sign of a problem.
The Most Common Plumbing Problems
If you experience any of these plumbing issues, our team at Texas Green Plumbing can help you fix them immediately.
- Blocked Toilet. Usually can be fixed with the right plunger or specialty tool.
- Running Toilet. Minor inconvenience that can be fixed easily by most homeowners.
- Garbage Disposal Clogs. We have the tools needed to take this apart and fix it.
- Water Heater Problems. Determining the cause of the problem can be the most difficult part of this problem.
- Dripping Faucet. That leaky faucet can drive you crazy and cost you money!
- Washing Machine Clog. Sometimes the drain pipes from the washer can get backed up, and we have a long snake that can get to the root of this problem.
- Frozen Pipes. This could be a major problem if they burst as they thaw!
- Shower Drain Clog. Water might back up and cover your feet while you shower.
For More About Plumbing Issues
At Texas Green Plumbing, we are here to help you with any of your plumbing needs. Reach out and contact us today. Our team of experts is standing by ready to help!